After a very successful April Art market, the ASTT is pleased to announce our next, much awaited, Art Market will be held on Saturday 5th December, 2015 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the ASTT grounds, Jamaica Blvd. & St. Vincent Ave., Federation Park, Port of Spain.
The market is geared towards the visual arts, with individual artists selling their work to the public. All work must be made by artists in Trinidad & Tobago. Examples of work sold in previous markets are miniatures, paintings, handmade jewellery, hand painted scarves, photography, painted glass and materials and much more. No food or beverage allowed to be sold. Please indicate what type of art you will be selling upon registration.
– Fees for tables in the ground, under the tents are $400TTD and $700TTD for tables inside the building.
– All tables come with tablecloth (Black) you must provide your own Chairs. There are a limited number of tables – 16 inside and 30 outside.
– Interested vendors can pre-register only via email at email@example.com or via phone 740 4197.
– Once registration is confirmed, payments will need to be made at the ASTT headquarters in Federation Park. Final registration and payment date no later than Saturday 21st November,2015.
– Payment is non-refundable for cancelations after Saturday 28th November, 2015, unless a replacement person can be found.
– The ASTT is willing to facilitate payments from buyers via the use of the LINX ($5) / Credit Card (5%) per transaction as a means of helping our vendors and buyers. Cheques for reimbursement will be available within 2 weeks.
– Vendors can setup inside on the day before the event during the hours of 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. only (not before or after).
– Vendors under the tents may set up between 6 a.m. and 8.30 a.m. on the day of the market.
– Vendors are advised that disassembly of tables should not take place until 4 p.m. to avoid unnecessary interruption to other vendors.
Food vendors will be available.
The ASTT looks forward to yet another successful event with our members continued support, and we look forward to receiving your booking. First come, first served!
Clayton de Freitas
President of the Trinidad & Tobago Art Society
1. All Vendors must be paid up members of the Art Society ($200TTD per year January to December 2015).
2. First come first served basis.
3. All work must be made by the artist in Trinidad & Tobago.
4. Tables must be set up and ready by 8.30 a.m. They cannot be broken down before 4 p.m. – there will be a penalty of not being allowed in another market if this is done.
5. Cars will not be allowed into the Art Society grounds between 8.30 a.m. and 4.15 p.m.
6. A checklist will be sent to Vendors in November.
7. Vendors will need to show their receipt on the day of the Art Market.
8. The tablecloths will be black.
Vendors Guideline: All work must be made by the artist in Trinidad & Tobago. No food or beverage allowed.
Handmade Jewellery Pottery
Hand painted / Batik scarves Painted glass and materials
Photography Digital Art