The ASTT’s Christmas mART is a juried art show. ONLY fine artists and artisans offering original work (prints of original works are accepted) will be accepted to exhibit.
- You must select a category from the list below when submitting your application. These categories will be used in the online artist directory, and for our awards judging.
- 3D Works – original works that are three-dimensional, using additive or reductive techniques, including freestanding sculptures, reliefs, assemblages etc. created using either traditional or experimental materials.
- 2D Works – original works that are two-dimensional, created using one or more physical material, including, Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Illustration, Collage, and Mixed Media works, etc.
- Photography & Digital Media – Photographic prints made from the artist’s original image, and/or digitally manipulated images created from original artist images, and/or other sourced material.
- Submit 5 digital photographs of your work to email@example.com using the subject “2018 Christmas mART submissions”
- Submit the following info.:
Last Name: First Name:
Member# (If applicable) Address: Telephone: (Mobile) (Home)
- You will be notified about your application status as soon as possible. We recommend that you submit your application EARLY.
- Successful applicants will be notified by whatsapp / email. Once you have been accepted, a $100 deposit is required within two (2) working days. Payment can be made via FCB Bank account – # 96345 or via LINX/CC at the ASTT gallery. We are open Tues-Sat 12noon-6pm. You are required to submit your payment balance promptly to secure your exhibit space.
- Available spaces will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Your space will be re-assigned if we do not receive your either of your payments as directed.
- Deadline to submit digital images of work 17th November, 2018
- Deadline to pay non-refundable deposit once accepted Mon 19th November, 2018 – 5p.m.
- Deadline for full payment upon acceptance 23rd November, 2018
Exhibit Fees 2018: Members- $350 Non-Members -$500 (includes one 1 6ft table & 2 chairs)
Need to make use of ASTT’s Point Of Sale (POS) machine at the Gallery? A service charge per transaction to cover costs incurred by the ASTT will be applied. Details available on request.